Skip to main content

Water heater leads to garage fire

January 4, 2013

Newton Fire Department responded to a fire on Jarret Farm Road in Newton, on Friday. The fire was isolated to the garage. The fire started when the home’s water heater malfunctioned. The garage and home filled with smoke, but the occupants evacuated safely and no major damaged was reported.
Will Saenger scored three goals — all in the second half — leading Fred T. Foard to a 5-0 victory...
Below is a look at Wednesday's middle school football scores involving Catawba County teams: Middle...
Below is a look at Wednesday's prep sports scores involving Catawba County teams: Volleyball Fred T...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes