Skip to main content

Water heater leads to garage fire

January 4, 2013

Newton Fire Department responded to a fire on Jarret Farm Road in Newton, on Friday. The fire was isolated to the garage. The fire started when the home’s water heater malfunctioned. The garage and home filled with smoke, but the occupants evacuated safely and no major damaged was reported.
The Newton-Conover football team will try to bounce back from its first loss of the season tonight...
Below is a look at Thursday's third-round volleyball playoff scores involving Catawba County teams...
Below is a look at Thursday's junior varsity football scores involving Catawba County teams: Oct....

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes