Skip to main content

Water heater leads to garage fire

January 4, 2013

Newton Fire Department responded to a fire on Jarret Farm Road in Newton, on Friday. The fire was isolated to the garage. The fire started when the home’s water heater malfunctioned. The garage and home filled with smoke, but the occupants evacuated safely and no major damaged was reported.
Twenty years since the first-ever Brickyard 400, Conover native Dale Jarrett reflected this week on...
Through the trails of being an undrafted rookie, Brian Roberts hard work paid off on Wednesday. The...
Madi Story went out a winner Monday night during the North Carolina Coaches Association East-West...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes