Skip to main content

Water heater leads to garage fire

January 4, 2013

Newton Fire Department responded to a fire on Jarret Farm Road in Newton, on Friday. The fire was isolated to the garage. The fire started when the home’s water heater malfunctioned. The garage and home filled with smoke, but the occupants evacuated safely and no major damaged was reported.
The Hickory Sportsman’s Club welcomed Ole Miss quarterback Archie Manning for its bi-annual meeting...
Below is a look at Friday's local American Legion baseball scores: Area IV scoreboard Hickory 13,...
CONCORD — Matt Kenseth is hoping history repeats itself Sunday night at the Coca-Cola 600. Kenseth...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes