Manhunt finished

The search for an alleged armed and dangerous suspect came to a quiet end Sunday morning when Aichon See turned himself in to deputies.

See, 24, of 1966 Crown Drive, Conover, remains in custody at the county jail. His bail was set at $200,000, Catawba County Sheriff Coy Reid said.
Area law enforcement agencies began searching for See after an alleged altercation with an ex-girlfriend. Reid said a verbal exchange between the two led See to allegedly pull out a pistol and hit the victim to the ground with it. See then fired twice at the victim, Reid said, missing her both times. He then proceeded to put the gun in the victim's face and pull the trigger, but the gun did not fire, Reid said.

The victim fled the scene by vehicle after the incident.

Catawba County issued two warrants against See in connection with the incident: one for first-degree attempted murder, the other for assault with a deadly weapon with the intent to kill.

Deputies executed a search warrant last week at a residence associated with See and arrested an individual in possession of a stole weapon from Catawba County.

You Might Also Like