Skip to main content

Kitchen fire

October 2, 2012

Catawba firefighters responded to a house fire Tuesday afternoon at 202 E. Central Ave. in Catawba. The 68-year-old homeowner was using his stove when his kitchen caught fire. The man was able to get out of his home and called 911 around 2:30 p.m. Catawba Fire Chief Gary Sigmon said the fire was contained in the kitchen. The man was transported to Catawba Valley Medical Center for precautionary measures. Catawba and Claremont Fire Departments were on the scene. along with Catawba County EMS and Catawba Rescue.

Below is a look at Friday's prep sports scores involving Catawba County teams: Girls basketball...
The Greater Hickory Kia Classic golf tournament won't be returning for a 13th year on the Champions...
Below is a look at Tuesday's prep sports scores involving Catawba County teams: Girls basketball...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes