Skip to main content

Kitchen fire

October 2, 2012

Catawba firefighters responded to a house fire Tuesday afternoon at 202 E. Central Ave. in Catawba. The 68-year-old homeowner was using his stove when his kitchen caught fire. The man was able to get out of his home and called 911 around 2:30 p.m. Catawba Fire Chief Gary Sigmon said the fire was contained in the kitchen. The man was transported to Catawba Valley Medical Center for precautionary measures. Catawba and Claremont Fire Departments were on the scene. along with Catawba County EMS and Catawba Rescue.

Maiden hadn’t made many mistakes in its first three football games this season. Game No. 4 Friday...
With a 24-6 lead at halftime, the St. Stephens football team appeared heading for its second win of...
Below is a look at prep football scores from Catawba County, as well as across the state: Catawba...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes