Skip to main content

Electrical fire

October 31, 2012

Claremont and Catawba fire departments responded to a house fire at 1300 Woodhaven Lane, Claremont around 4:45 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 29. The family of five was not a home at the time of the fire, but the family did lose their dog. Claremont Fire Chief Gary Sigmon said a neighbor reported the fire. Sigmon said the incident was an electrical fire that started in a back bedroom with a power strip.

Maiden hadn’t made many mistakes in its first three football games this season. Game No. 4 Friday...
With a 24-6 lead at halftime, the St. Stephens football team appeared heading for its second win of...
Below is a look at prep football scores from Catawba County, as well as across the state: Catawba...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes