Skip to main content

Electrical fire

October 31, 2012

Claremont and Catawba fire departments responded to a house fire at 1300 Woodhaven Lane, Claremont around 4:45 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 29. The family of five was not a home at the time of the fire, but the family did lose their dog. Claremont Fire Chief Gary Sigmon said a neighbor reported the fire. Sigmon said the incident was an electrical fire that started in a back bedroom with a power strip.

Kenjon Barner is joining his former college coach, Chip Kelly, as part of the Philadelphia Eagles....
Catawba County's football teams possess a talented group of running backs this fall. Returning to...
Below is a look at Tuesday's prep sports scores involving Catawba County teams: Volleyball Bunker...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes