Skip to main content

Electrical fire

October 31, 2012

Claremont and Catawba fire departments responded to a house fire at 1300 Woodhaven Lane, Claremont around 4:45 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 29. The family of five was not a home at the time of the fire, but the family did lose their dog. Claremont Fire Chief Gary Sigmon said a neighbor reported the fire. Sigmon said the incident was an electrical fire that started in a back bedroom with a power strip.

Twenty years since the first-ever Brickyard 400, Conover native Dale Jarrett reflected this week on...
Through the trails of being an undrafted rookie, Brian Roberts hard work paid off on Wednesday. The...
Madi Story went out a winner Monday night during the North Carolina Coaches Association East-West...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes