Skip to main content

Archive - Oct 31, 2012 - News Article

Date
Type

Electrical fire

October 31, 2012

Claremont and Catawba fire departments responded to a house fire at 1300 Woodhaven Lane, Claremont around 4:45 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 29. The family of five was not a home at the time of the fire, but the family did lose their dog. Claremont Fire Chief Gary Sigmon said a neighbor reported the fire. Sigmon said the incident was an electrical fire that started in a back bedroom with a power strip.

Below is a look at Tuesday's American Legion baseball scores involving teams from Catawba County:...
A California boy with a dream of being a race car driver, Matt DiBenedetto’s road to the NASCAR...
The Hickory Sportsman’s Club welcomed Ole Miss quarterback Archie Manning for its bi-annual meeting...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes